Centriq's clients benefit from our experience, expertise and commitment to completing projects on time and within budget. We know that in reality requirements often change mid-project. In many cases
these changes are outside the control of clients. Our focus is always to deliver a solution that meets client’s needs, even if they change! We undertake projects ranging from small department
upgrades to new-build hospital communications and computing infrastructure. Below are just three examples of our successes.
UK Department of Health National Program for IT (NHS)
Working in partnership with GE Healthcare and Fujitsu Centriq developed the IPSEC encryption configuration used to securely connect every NHS Trust in southern England to regional data centres storing
patient images and records. These "pipes" support PAS, RIS and PACS applications. Each connection is unique in that it must be installed and configured to match the hospitals local area
network (LAN) architecture and configuration. The NPfIT southern cluster was the first to go-live with PACS across the region.
Sports Surgery Clinic
The Sports Surgery Clinic (SSC) in Santry, Dublin, Ireland is a 60M Euro private sports injuries clinic. The 75,000 sq. ft. facility has 57 beds and over 160 staff. State of the art medical technology
including a 3.0T MRI, 64 slice VCT, X-Ray and Ultrasound are all supported by IT infrastructure designed, deployed and supported by Centriq.We provided:
- Secure, resilient converged (voice and data) network
- Firewalls, VPN and VLAN design and configuration
- Enterprise 802.11a/b/g wireless network
- Blade computer servers for data storage, email, database and third party applications
- Microsoft and Linux server configuration
- Storage Area Network (SAN) with fibre channel switches and LTO3 tape backup
- Citrix server and thin client deployment
- Desktop computers and printers
- Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system including servers and handsets
- Patient infotainment system securely integrated to hospital applications including PACS
- Single smart card security for both building and IT systems access
Our expertise was pivotal in the integration of the IT applications ensuring that clinical pathways were effectively optimised.
3G Connectivity for Mobile Diagnostics
Diagnostic imaging systems such as MRI and CT systems located in hospitals typically benefit from remote monitoring and diagnostics from the equipment vendor.
This is a challenge for mobile imaging solutions in trucks. Working with GE Healthcare we developed and deployed remote diagnostics connectivity using the mobile phone 3G network.
The benefits of reduced down time and fewer service visits generate an excellent return on investment. The program is now being expanded to a wider range of mobile diagnostic and
See attached PDF of example projects Example Healthcare IT projects
| | | | | | |
Copyright 2011 Centriq Ltd. All rights Reserved
Beatson Cancer Clinic
Sport Surgery Clinic, Dublin
Harley Street Imaging Centre